RE: mozilla vs ie

This is running a bit off topic but...
What do you mean by 'bullshit'? If IE is configured poorly (the default
settings...) Explorer will take the desktop with it down when it
crashes, wich still do happen.
A while back MS added a service that keeps checking if the desktop is
running properly and if not restarts it, but before that all you could
do was use the open, non minimized applikations and CTRL-ALT-DEL when
this happened.

Let's leave this topic now, there are better forums for those whishing
to discuss IE and Windows.

-Mats