Error in dselect after upgrading

After upgrading dselect 1.10 to 1.10.2, when I try to dselect upgrade I
got the following error:

dselect: unable to access method script
`/usr/lib/dpkg/methods/disk/setup': No such file or directory

That script seems to be in /usr/lib/dpkg/disk. In fact, it seems like
/disk and /floppy should both be placed within /method, at least if I'm
assuming correctly that all methods are supposed to be placed in the
same directory.

Any hint ?

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version 3.0 with Linux 2.4.13 i686