"Matched windows" under Fluxbox?

I'm using Fluxbox as my window manager right now.  I'd like to be able
to specify properties for individual windows, matching on window title
and class (just like the "matched windows" configuration in Sawfish).
Is there any good way to do this?

"What are you really trying to do?"  I use xwrits to force myself to
take periodic typing breaks and thus keep my RSI under control.  But
I'm not actually that good about obeying it; when the window pops up,
I'll switch workspaces to something with activity worth watching, and
then the window isn't there.  Also, I've been known to raise xterms
over xwrits.  Thus, what I *really* want is to be able to tell fluxbox
that the xwrits window needs to be forced-topmost and sticky whenever
it appears (many times over the lifetime of the xwrits process).

	-- Abra Mitchell