Re: procmailrc question

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 04:44:14PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| :0:
| zero
| | spamassassin -r
|

| Will this sort it into zero and run it through spamassassin?

No.  A procmail recipe can have only exactly 1 action line.
Even though I'm not a procmail guy, I think you can do it like this :

:0
{
    :0 c:
    zero

    :0
    | spamassassin -r
}

-D

--

For society, it's probably a good thing that engineers value function
over appearance.  For example, you wouldn't want engineers to build

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/