Re: printing in Debian

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 07:44:29PM +0700, Musang S.X. wrote:
> So how do you print (and configure a printer) in
> Debian, actually...?
>
> I've read the Linux Printing HOWTO, but found so little
> for the Debian-specific (or is it just me? :-p)...
>
> Anybody mind sharing...?

apt-cache search cups

This is on a woody system though.

Unless you're unlucky you should be able to get your printer going in
under 5 mins by connecting to localhost:631 with your web browser. The
username/passwd is root and its password.

--
GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT - The  government announced  today that  it is
changing its mascot  to a condom because  it more clearly reflects the