how to make sure that anti-relaying is in place

Hi,

I am considering opening port 25 and have already testing for relaying
by telneting to relay-test.mail-abuse.org and it tells me that the
config is good.

Is the above a good enough test or is there anything else I could do to
test that only authorised people can send mail through this server.

I would rather not go into user authentication for SMTP although if you
guys think that it should be easy enough to implement and worth the
effort, I might try to do that in the next couple of weeks or so.

im using Exim BTW.

Thanks

Shri