Re: Is configuration of apache/php OT?

<quote who="Mannequin*">
> I was wondering. Or is it a question no one knows the answer to?
>
> I'm at a standstill because I cannot test anything I do with sessions
> unless I can get them to operate properly on my local machine. I've tried
> PHP mail lists, PHP chat rooms, everywhere I can find.
>
> Anyway, if anyone knows anything about getting PHP sessions to work under
> Debian, let me know... here's my question again:

> I'm using Debian Unstable (PPC) with apache and php. This is all on my
> local machine and it's only used as a personal server on my LAN.

holy shit what timing you have. just turns out i was reading
the README.gz for php4-ldap earlier and saw something on this :)

this is from woody. i am not a php guy so i can't explain it beyond
what the docs say ..(btw this doc is for PHP4 not just php4-ldap)

"Sessions do NOT work on hppa, m68k, mips, powerpc, sparc, s390

Sorry about that. :(
"

hope that answers the question :)