RAID bus controller: CMD Technology Inc PCI0680 - now what?

We've installed a new IDE RAID controller in a Debian GNU/Linux
(2.4.18 kernel) box (also has 2 CD-ROMs, IDE 20GB and SCSI RAID). The
new IDE RAID  has 2 IDE 60GB disks and plugs into a PCI slot.

Rebooting the machine and "lspci" identifies it:

   Bus  0, device  10, function  0:
    RAID bus controller: CMD Technology Inc PCI0680 (rev 1).
      IRQ 5.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.
      I/O at 0xa800 [0xa807].
      I/O at 0xa400 [0xa403].
      I/O at 0xa000 [0xa007].
      I/O at 0x9800 [0x9803].
      I/O at 0x9400 [0x940f].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xf

But I can't find it anywhere in dmesg and don't know what /dev it
might be. Any ideas, hints, pointers to information on how to get it
identified and start using it?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Graham