Re: How to close a bug?

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 04:27:53PM +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
| I introduced a bug, and received answer from a third-party person.
| It seems I was wrong, and I want to close the bug.
| How can I do this?
| I know that sending a mail to a particuliar address is enough, but I | don't remember which address.

Send an email to <bug number>@bugs.debian.org to add additional
information to the report.  You can add the information the 3rd party
gave to so that the maintainer knows it isn't really a bug and can
deal with it properly.

-D

I found it myself.
You can close it yourself, I just checked that, and here's how:

Just send a mail to xxxx-close@bugs.debian.org or xxxx-done@bugs.debian.org. Even better if you describe why this is not a bug, or why it has to be closed.

Thanks anyway.