Modules autloading and cleaning

Hi,my /etc/modules have the following (I put them there myself)

af_packet  #I don't even know if this is needed
3c59x
mousedev
vfat
ide-scsi

Where would the the appropriate place to put them so the kernel
daemon can autoclean those? because I notice when I do lsmod,
these modules don't have the [autoclean] next to it.

ide-scsi                7392   0
scsi_mod               49388   2  [sr_mod ide-scsi]
vfat                    9276   1
fat                    29112   0  [vfat]
mousedev                3776   1
3c59x                  24616   1
af_packet              11272   0  (unused)

- Is there any online reference so I find out more about where is the
right place (on Debian) I should put modules at so it can be
autoclean.

Thanks !

modules at