re:gqview segmentation fault

I decided to reinstall v. 0.9.0 and get those errors down for you if it
helps... here they are - let me know if anyone needs more info to help
or if no help is available - i had real trouble finding information on
google and the gqview page at sourceforge.

slamson@callerio:~$ gqview-0.9.0
Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller expects 61
/convert: Permission denied
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /home/slamson/desktop_20020623.jpg
All fallbacks failed.

=====
Shawn Lamson
Debian/GNU Linux Woody
Kernel 2.2.19pre17
XFree86 Version 4.1.0.1 / X Window System
Jesus Loves You!