Dual boot win98 w/ 2 hard drives

I currently have 2 hard drives and was trying to set up a dual boot system. The jumpers are propoerly set and the bios recognises them the 40gb is the master with linux. The 16gb is the windows 98. I was using the in a removable hard drive tray configuration but decided to install them both as master and slave.

fdisk -l /dev/hdb

Disk /dev/hdb: 255 heads, 63 sectors, 2055 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 bytes

  Device Boot    Start       End    Blocks   Id  System
/dev/hdb1   *         1      2055  16506756    c  Win95 FAT32 (LBA)
charlene:/etc#

I read the howto's on the LDP and here is an excerpt from my lilo.conf

# Boot up Linux by default.
#
default=Linux

image=/vmlinuz
       append="video=atyfb:mode:1280x1024:font:SUN12x22"
       label=Linux
       read-only
#       restricted
#       alias=1

image=/vmlinuz.old
       label=LinuxOLD
       read-only
       optional
#       restricted
#       alias=2

# If you have another OS on this machine to boot, you can uncomment the
# following lines, changing the device name on the `other' line to
# where your other OS' partition is.
#
other=/dev/hdb
       label=Windows98
When the prompt comes up I can boot int Linux and LinuxOld but not windows 98. It just hangs. Lilo is on the master harddrives MBR.

Is there something I overlooked on the HOWTO's????

nick