Re: NTP Server

hi ya raffaele..

am ssuming that ntp can be configured for that kind of resolution
and if not.. other daemons can

if you need examples of sample ntp server config and sample ntp client
configs...  and commands for testing/debugging it..
	http://www.Linux-Consulting.com/NTP/

one server for hundred or so ntp clients should be negligible load ??
might get noticeable at 1000 clients  .. just guessing ...

c ya
alvin