Re: [he's got psm] Re: can't access some https with mozilla

Ben Thompson <ben_thompson@ntlworld.com> writes:

> On Thursday 27 June 2002 3:00 pm, DvB wrote:
> > Ben Thompson <ben_thompson@ntlworld.com> writes:

> > > I don't have pipelining turned on, but yes it does happen with more than
> > > one website.
> > > Does anyone else have any ideas? cos I am really stuck with this.
> >
> > Any example pages I can test? You could also try searching
> > bugzilla.mozilla.org to see if you find anything relevant.
>
> Thanks for your offer, here is the most important one (my bank)
> http://www.smile.co.uk
> If you click on "account login" in the top left corner, it should open a new
> window and a form comes up where you enter your details. Exept when I try it,
> all that happens is the window opens then it just times out with blank
> content.

I'm also getting a blank page there (comes back almost
immediately). The secure version of the yahoo mail login was giving me
the exact same results all afternoon Tuesday and then magically started
working again Wednesday morning. I never did figure out what the problem
was, but it apparently wasn't mozilla's.