task-devel-common 0.5 in woody

I'm installing a new woody system using the XFS ISO image from:

  http://people.debian.org/~blade/XFS-Install/

I just did the initial installation, skipped tasksel and dselect.  I
changed my sources.list from "stable" to "woody" and did a update &
dist-upgrade.

I then used tasksel to install the C and C++ development.  Something
depends on

    task-devel-common 0.5

but that's only in stable.

It said "Package task-devel-common has no available version, but exists in
the database."

I guess I should keep the stable entries in my sources.list, too?  Or is
there some dependency in woody that's not right?

Thanks,
--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org