Strange conflict ?

Hello !

I am programming with qt3 and would now like to use libgd in another
program. So I wanted to install libgd1g-dev:

Eddie: # apt-get install libgd1g-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Note, selecting libgd-dev instead of libgd1g-dev
  libgd-dev libpng2-dev
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libpng-dev libqt3-dev libqt3-mt-dev
  libgd-dev libpng2-dev
0 packages upgraded, 2 newly installed, 3 to remove and 7  not upgraded.
Need to get 348kB of archives. After unpacking 5303kB will be freed.

Why does libgd1g-dev conflict with libqt3-dev ? They are not related, as
I see it. Does this mean, that I wont be able to program qt3 any more,
if I install libgd1g-dev ???

--
Markus Grunwald

Registered Linux User Nr 101577      http://www.grunwald.2xs.de