installing stable on scsi disks

Hello,

This is my first install on a nearly full scsi system (scsi: 2hd's,
cdrom, tapestreamer; 1 ide hd), but not my first install (done several
ide installs).

I am using the iso's for stable (just the basic install and then to
woody), I can boot from my scsi cdrom and get the install menu.

But when I want to partition my hard disks, I can only see my ide disk.
Do I have to do anything special for installing on the scsi disks?

(disks are working, openbsd is on it).

Thanks in advance,
Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be
keyserverID=24DC49C6 -  http://www.webworm.org

Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.
                            - Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)