[SOLVED] Re: mutt and maildir(?)

On  0, Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying something New and Different with my mail configuration.
> Until fairly recently I have used mutt to access an IMAP server.  Now
> I have decided I want procmail, so I am using fetchmail to get the
> mail, which forwards it to exim, which pipes it through procmail,
> which dumps each message in a separate file in a directory named like:
>
> $HOME/Mail/<folder_name>/msg.3F7
>
> I gather that this is called a 'maildir' mailbox.  I can't get mutt to
> look at it, though.  The closest I could find to a tip about this is
> that MH mail directories need a .mh_sequences file.  Do I just need to
> create this file (empty) and then everything will work?  Or is there
> some other way to get mutt to read this mail directory?

Aha!  As Bob has pointed out (although I lost his message in playing
with things) I left the trailing / off my procmail rule.

Thanks!
Tom
--
Tom Cook

"Beware of computer programmers that carry screwdrivers."
	- Leonard Brandwein

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au