Re: qt3 and open gl ?

Late reply, trying to catch up on the list...

Markus Grunwald <markus.grunwald@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi !
>
> If I want to compile one of the qt3 examples, I get the error:
>
> markus@Eddie: > make
> Some of the required modules (opengl) are not available.
> Skipped.
[snip]

That message is hard-coded into the Makefile when the examples are built
with a Qt configured without opengl.  I'm not sure what's up with the
Debian packages since I compile Qt3 from Trolltech's tarball.

Try regenerating the Makefile with qmake and see if that fixes it.
Otherwise, you could try the 3.0.4 packages in unstable, or build your
own debs from source, or just compile the Qt3 tarball...

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>