From: Wilfried Mestdagh [mailto:wilfried@mestdagh.biz]
Sent: dinsdag 25 juni 2002 16:49
To: debian mailing list
Subject: RE: first installation,cannot find default font

Hello,

Ok I just contunied with ctrl-c and it seemd it installed the fonts...  after a
while I got again to fill in all video stuff, and the test seems to
work (except
Icould not move the mouse cursor).

But when I reboot I come again in the command interpreter. How do I start up
Gnome Desktop ?

thanks, Wilfried