Re: Install from binary -1 iso cd

On Sunday 23 June 2002 07:36 pm, Todd Benson wrote:
> Hi,
> My install is bogging down when I get to the package selection phase....I
> choose CDROM as my source, and then a brief message flashes 'kernel does
> not support ISO9960 file system' - perhaps I don't remember the ISO number
> right, but that's the idea. I downloaded the iso file  using jigdo. Any
> help is greatly appreciated!
> Todd

it's iso9660. are you booting from the cd? have you mounted the cd? is it a
scsi device? give us more details. the more you can elaborate in the
definition of the problem, the better the help you'll get. i've never used
jigdo. do you have a base system installed, i.e. can you boot into debian
already?

ben