Need tips tricks on installing & configureing onshore-timesheet

I just installed onshore timesheet to my Debian woody server. It seemed
to go OK but as there is no debconf templates for the install I am not
sure whether it is set up correctly. What I have done so far is:
Installed using dselect.
added Include /etc/apache/onshore-timesheet.conf  to my httpd.conf file
added
"<Directory /var/www/onshore-timesheet>
	Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    AllowOverride All
</Directory>"
to httpd.conf as instructed at installation

restarted the apache server
tried http://www.myservername/onshore-timesheet/index.html
results presented with secure login
attempted to login with admin with password admin which failed

I do not have a clue where to go from here....Any ideas are appreciated.

--
John Foster