Re: kernel upgrade to 2.4.18 [Solved] !Retraction!

I have been re-examining my work on soft links when building kernels with
make-kpkg. The kernel-image package that I generated when testing the case
of soft link not present was made with a wrong config file, i.e. not the same
one as the other case. I know this because I opened the deb packages and
compared the /boot/config-2.4.18 files in the two packages. They were not the
same. I certainly was intending to use the same config file, but, manifestly,
I did not.

I am sorry for the trouble I have caused. Please accept my sincere apology.

Debian rules! Paul is vanquished.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@quiknet.com