Re: Help me with docbook!

on Fri, Jun 21, 2002, Rogerio Acquadro (racquad@led.unicamp.br) wrote:

> 	Hi everybody!
>
> 	I'm trying to write a book using the OASIS DTD DocBook V3.1, but
> I'm having some trouble with my text. How can I justify a paragraph?? The
> tag <para> does not allow to justify it, and when I use it the text is all
> aligned at the left!

grok stylesheets.  I'd suggest you post your question to the Docbook
list at http://lists.oasis-open.org/

Peace.

    On why IBM wins:  "IBM has been able to play the vendors off each
    other.  Sun and Microsoft hate each other, while Sun and Microsoft
    only hate IBM some of the time."
     -- James Governor http://news.com.com/2100-1001-912906.html?tag=fd_lede