hdd=scsi in lilo

Hello,

I have an ATAPI IDE cdwriter as hdd. I have compiled the scsi emulation
support for it into the kernel. But now I need to pass the
information that this support should be use for /dev/hdd instead the
native ATAPI one. This is hdd=scsi information should be present in
lilo.conf, but I don't know the correct syntax for it. I have looked for
this in the man pages of lilo, lilo.conf and  /usr/share/doc/lilo/manual
without success. I have tryed with "hdd=scsi", but it didn't work. Any
help will be very welcome.

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini