Re: ntpdate troubles

Thank you for your message.

My kernel is a standard one: 2.2.19 (potato).
But I biuld my own kernle with `make-kpkg'
(the debian tool to build quickly a personnalised):
may be I removed an option that I should not.

Since I have the same troubles with another
computer running with the kernel installed by Debian,
I guess that I have misconfigured my connect with the
local network.

Thanks,
Jerome