Aladdin eToken Pro + Linux

hi list,

i have a couple of eToken Pro USB by Aladdin around. i'd love to use
them to store things like my private key and my ssh identity. however,
i can't seem to get linux to recognize them. usb-uhci.o and
usb-storage.o are inserted into the 2.4.18 kernel, but when i attach
the USB token, the log says this:

kernel: usb-uhci.c: USB UHCI at I/O 0xbf80, IRQ 11
kernel: usb-uhci.c: Detected 2 ports
kernel: usb.c: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
kernel: hub.c: USB hub found
kernel: hub.c: 2 ports detected
kernel: usb-uhci.c: v1.275:USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 2
kernel: usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x529/0x50c) is not claimed by \
  any active driver.

do you have any hints or thoughts on how i can use the USB token with
linux?

thanks,

1-800-psych: hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.