Re: debian version names

Hi Alex,

The names of the versions of Debian are from the Toy Story film, produced
by Disney and Pixar studios. They are the names of the caracteres of the
film. Potato is the potato head, Woody is the cowboy and so on.
You can find more info about the codename on debian's website:
http://www.debian.org
Then go on About or something.

Rogerio

--