Re: Linux and Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 02) card

It so happens I installed one of these cards last night. The es1371 module is the one you want.
Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

Hello,

I went to the Linux Sound-HowTo, looking for information about my
Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 02) sound card. The only models of
Ensoniq PCI card listed as supported by Linux are Ensoniq AudioPCI
(ES1370) and Ensoniq AudioPCI 97 (ES1371). No Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI. So,
I am afraid that my sound card is not supported, am I right? If not I
would like to know if anyone in this list has an Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI
working...

Thanks for the help,

Marcelo