Re: Apache Exploit Released - where is an update for Woody?

On 2002.06.19 23:29 John wrote:
There's now an exploit in the wild for Apache (the chunked whatever bug). The DSA mentions an update which is version 1.3.9-14.1

We need a version > 1.2.12, and are running 1.3.23 from woody. Is there any idea where a patched 1.3.23 for woody might be? Or should I install from source from apache.org?

A fellow posted a URL to a packaged .deb several days ago. Don't recall who, or exactly when it was posted, but you should be able to search through the archives. The patched .deb was based on Apache 1.3.24.

HTH,
Ian