i made a boo-boo

Hi, I have made a boo-boo. I recompiled my kernel (after 5 months
doing make dep,make clean, make modules and make modules_install) then
make bzImage then copied bzImage to vmlinuz and backed up vmlinuz
(just in case something goes wrong) then issued the command "lilo" to
update my changes then rebooted...

everything should be ok but when I rebooted, after lilo starts loading
it reboots again and when lilo starts loading, it does this again and
again... Unfortunately, I lost my rescue disk...help!