Re: Backup utilities

hi ya jorge

simple backup examples with tar

	tar zcvf /tmp/backup.tgz `find /root /boot /etc /bin /sbin /usr
/home -mtime -90 -print `

than add date code to the backup file names ??

than make it run from cron  and do incremental backups vs full vs
weekly/monthly backups

	backup.sh -daily
	backup.sh -weekly
	backup.sh -monthly
	backup.sh -full

example backup scripts to tape, disks, cds
	http://www.Linux-Backup.net/app.gwif.html

--
-- test your backups regularly.... simulate a disk crash
--

c ya
alvin