Re: OGG wont do

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 18:50, Steve Juranich wrote:
> Okay, here's a small known good OGG file.  At least, I was able to listen
> to it here at home.  I tried to pick something to match your earlier
> indicated musical taste. :)
>
> http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic/alright.ogg

Yep i can hear it sounds good until it stops =) what is it?

But as it is always the same thing one problem solved the next one comes up =/
i manage to play all mp3's ripped with grip and lame i can play them with
noatun (which is IMHO a unatractive player) but with none else =( they are
called mp3 now but xmms won't play em mp3blaster not either only noatun.
i can play all other mp3's and musikcds perfectly with xmms but with those
ripped with grip xmms will freeze.
If someone could tell me the exact options for grip in section mp3 i would be
pleased.
Thanx
Florian