Mustek MDC 3000

Hello,

I've been proposed a discount offer for a Mustek MDC 3000 digital
camera, but I haven't found any mention about Linux support for it,
neither in Mustek web site nor in some searches in Google.  The MDC 800
model seems to be supported, but for the MDC 3000 there is no mention.

Is there somebody with this camera that can tell me how well it is
supported, and if it is supported at all?

If there is no support, I'll be happy to let them keep it.

Bye, Enrico