Re: Mozilla feature? [ Solved ]

It still isn't as good as what galeon offers, but the current mozilla
nightlies have a new menu option under bookmarks that allows you to save
a group of tabs for later retrieval. This way, you can save the
currently open tabs before closing the browser and then open them again
when you start the browser again.
It doesn't currently offer anything like galeon's automotic crash
recovery. However, I've found myself wishing for such a feature less and
less over time ;-)