sair and linux certification

I know that this is slightly off topic so please if you do respond please
respond to me privately...

I'm looking into the possibility of going into working with linux, and
want totake related courses to help build my background because I'm not
experienced enough. I have looked specificly into the sair certification
at  (http://www.linuxcertification.com) this gives me a great deal of
info, but does not give me the answers I'm looking for which mainly are is
there a place in the tampabay Florida area that offers this course. It
does list one area, but the email address is incorrect.

If anyone can help me with this, or give me thoughts and or feedback I'd
appreciate it.