Re: Recover files

hi ya aaron

from my little world.... files dont disappear unless you delete it

- put samba back the way it was... or recreate the account ??
	( caution.. am assuming that creating accounts in windoze
	( doesnt wipe out its old files/directories
	(
	( creating new users will copy over new set of config files

- when you write/save files... where did youput it ??
	c:  or on the shared disks( linux )

>       Fixed the problems on the windows box.

- what do you mean by that ??

- if the files was stored on the linux side... its still there...
  just not visible to other windoze users ??
	- should be visible to root on linux

c ya
alvin