local mirror -- again

Hello,

I've got three machines running here, and as I'm always toying around on two of them (meaning frequent re-
installs) I finally wanted to create a local mirror. It's about time.
So I tried apt-move.
However, I immediately ran into troble. apt-move expects list files to be named differently than they are on my
system.

What apt-move expects:
/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/debian/_*_Packages

What I have:
ftp.uni-erlangen.de_pub_Linux_debian_dists_woody_contrib_binary-i386_Packages

Alright, so I've got underscores where apt-move expects slashes; short of creating the directories and linking the
files, what can I do?
And how did I get into this situation in the first place? I never reconfigured apt (in fact, there isn't even an
/etc/apt/apt.conf).

Next issue: provided I get it working at all, I'd like to have shared local mirror of everything I find on any of
my machines; will it work if I place the mirror on an NFS share and run apt-move from all machines with
'DELETE=no'?

cu,
Schnobs