Problems getting crontab to execute my script

I have made a script that restarts a Java app., and I have no trouble
running it manually. But when I try to run it with crontab, nothing
happends!?

Here is my crontab line (as root):

0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /projects/proximus/bin/restart_proximus.sh

Should this not call my script every 5 minutes?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk