Re: Size of debian?

First, please don't reply to an existing thread to start a new one.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
"Rob Ransbottom" <rir@attbi.com> wrote:

> How do I determine space required mirror the source and
> binary-i386 aspects of stable, unstable and testing?

I mirror the above for both i386 and PPC archs and my mirror is ~20 gig.
In the relatively recent past, I've created sub mirrors of just the i386
testing branch to take with me for installations at different locations
and, IIRC, these were ~9 Gigs.

HTH

--
Jamin W. Collins