Re: GDM config

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 02:29:18PM +0200, Helgi Örn wrote:
| Hello all!
|
| I installed Blackbox and I want to put it Logi sessions menu but I'm not
| sure how to do that, can someone exolain that for me. I know this:
| gdmconfig -> Expert -> Login sessions -> Add session
| But what should I put into the script window?

I really don't understand what those sessions are for, or how they are
different (I have skimmed the scripts, and I still don't know).

If your users want to use blackbox, all they need to do is run the
Control Center (gnomecc) and choose it in the window manager section.
(if it isn't already listed, add it)

HTH,
-D

--

Python is executable pseudocode. Perl is executable line noise.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/