Re: grub Q

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 08:12:47AM -0400, Alice M. Pinard wrote:
| Is the grub in woody the 'gnu grub' or is it 'the grub off which gnu grub is
| based'? (Just making sure I'm reading the right online comments/info/docs)

GNU.  Erich's GRUB isn't maintained anymore because he left and some
other GNU people took over ownership.  Much of the old docs are still
relevant or at least useful.

| or... another way to look at it... does anyone know a way to pack up a set
| of info docs so that it could be read on a windows box? (that way I could
| browse through it here at work )

http://www.gnu.org/

read the HTML version :-).  It'll point you in the right direction.

-D

--

In his heart a man plans his course,
but the Lord determines his steps.