Re: grub Q

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 14:12, Alice M. Pinard wrote:
> Is the grub in woody the 'gnu grub' or is it 'the grub off which gnu grub is
> based'? (Just making sure I'm reading the right online comments/info/docs)

Gnu Grub... I'm using it everywhere...

Is the original grub still alive in any interesting form...

> or... another way to look at it... does anyone know a way to pack up a set
> of info docs so that it could be read on a windows box? (that way I could
> browse through it here at work )

There is a cygwin version of the info browser... I can mail it if you
want... :)

Or download it from your favorite mirror.
www.cygwin.org

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT