DNS and IPv6

Hi,
I have a home network with debian (sid) systems and an ISDN router (Elsa
Lancom).
The router is also DNS and DHCP server. When I use telnet between two debian
systems,
the router dials to my ISP, because telnet-client and telnet-server sends
DNS requests
Typ AAAA (IPv6 requests) to the router. The router only understand
IPv4-requests and
forwards IPv6-requests to my ISP. I can disable this request, when I start
the
telnet-client with option -4, but I have no option found to disable
IPv6-requests from
telnetd.
How can I disable DNS-IPv6-requests globally (I don't know which other ip
programs use
IPv6-requests). The kernel IPv6 options are disabled. I can't use local
hosts because I use dhcp.

Thanks for help
Lars

http://www.gmx.net