Re: Imap + Outlook 2000 problems when creating folders

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:00:47AM -0300, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:
> 	Hi all,
> 	I have uw-imapd-ssl installed from woody in a Debian potato machine.
> 	I tested with Outlook Express the creatoin of folders and dir and all is
> ok.
> 	When I try to create a folder with Outlook 2000, it crashes.
> 	Bellow are the logs with Outlook 2000:
> 	What can be wrong?
> 	TIA,	Paulo Henrique
> Jun 12 13:10:17 shades imapd[7333]: Connection reset by peer, while reading
> line user=adm01 host=[10.1.1.65]

I once had the same problem (or at least similar; I wasn't using the
-ssl version). A quick search of the MS support site pointed me to
article q274259. Apparantly it was "Pay or wait"...

My solution: I stopped using outlook - I am now a happy mutt convert.

[ Yes: The fortune in my .sig *is* random ! ]
--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl@jorgensen.com