Re: Palm Pilot

On Wed, 2002-06-12 at 00:02, Stephen A. Witt wrote:
[palm]

nobody mentioned kpilot so far.

I'm currently using gnome-pilot and evolution, but am not quite happy
with the latter (palm integration is good. Other issues), so I'm
considering changing to kmail (1.4 with kde3, coming to sid soon, I
hear).

So: anybody has experience syncing with kde adressbook etc. ? Works? How
reliable? (I'm basically interested in the adressbook part).

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg            avbidder@fortytwo.ch: key id 0x92082481