On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:30:35AM -0700, justin cunningham wrote:
> Thanks.  Trying that now.  I don't know why debian doesn't use ezmlm.

Probably mostly because moving away from qmail and its kin is on the
to-do list, not adding more non-free software to our dependencies ...
after all, it would be rather hypocritical if Debian couldn't run its
own systems entirely on software in the main distribution, wouldn't it?
:)

(qmail is used on the list server right now, mostly because nobody has
had a chance to come up with and implement a transition plan yet.)