Re: Handspring Visor (PalmOS, USB) sync'ing w/ Evolution?

	I have my Visor syncing with Evolution on my laptop fine... The
one difference in my setup and from what you don't mention is that I
also use devfs so the device nodes don't exist until I hit the sync
button... The only thing I had to do was increase the timeout variable
for the pilot link configuration... Otherwise I had no problems and it
was pretty much self-explantory to get it working... Just follow'd the
wizard and increased the timeout and it was done...

	Jeremy