Re: kindly get back to me

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 08:17:57PM +0200, Walter Hombold wrote:
>> "laurent mpeti kabila" <mpeti_k01@diplomats.com> writes:
>>
>> > REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
>> > --------------------------------------
>> > Your contact was availed to me by the chamber of commerce. It was given
>>
>> As I found your first e-mail in my trash-box: So why then do you ask me
>> again for Fax & Telephone Numbers since you _already_ must know them,
>> as you stated that _all_ necessary information were made available to
>> you from the above source.
>>
>> Look it up and get back to me.
>
> It's a scam, so it's not worth the effort. See
> http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/ for more details; you really don't
> want to encourage these people.

Thanks :-) I knew something was/is fishy

Darn it, by mistake I send my reply to this guy  the debian-user list
too, sorry

BTW as "Walter Hombold" I am not subscribed to the debian-user-list and
still I can post? I am subscribed with a _different_  name
though. Can this be the reason why my post as "Walter" does not bounce?

"Walter H."