Re: iomega parallel port zip drive

I tried it with the imm module but it did the same thing as the ppa module ...

chimera:/home/bob# modprobe imm
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/scsi/imm.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/scsi/imm.o: insmod /lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/scsi/imm.o failed
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/scsi/imm.o: insmod imm failed
chimera:/home/bob#

I know i must be doing something wrong ... iv attatched the .config im using for my kernel in case anyone spots something i have done wrong